Thursday, July 2, 2009

If I see another house...

I may puke.

:)

So, Nathan and Nikki were going to Quinn-sit today as I had a day of 13 houses to look at scheduled from 11am-5pm.

At 5am today, Nathan and Nikki went to the hospital to have their second daughter and I couldn't be happier for them!

Quinn realized the situation and said, sure Mom, I realize today will be a long day so I will take a little nap in the morning and only start to get cranky at house 12! She was a FABULOUS sport...and ruled out a few houses due to Quinn-safety reasons! She fell asleep before we even got to EP Center (about 3 minutes from our last viewing). I just detached the car seat and she's crashed in her car seat in the kitchen here at Beth and Scott's!

Speaking of which, could we be any more grateful for Beth and Scott this week?! They have been a ton of fun to hang out with, Q and Teddy love each other, and Beth has been so very incredibly helpful by cleaning our dishes, cooking us dinners, and Quinn-sitting while I've been out and about house looking. Thanks a million to them and I hope their trip to Seattle is a great family vacation for them!!!

As I look at my list now, I have 20 houses that I like! All for a different reason. How exactly can I like 20 houses? Well...each one has different features slightly different layouts and different years built and updated....but ultimately they all have bathrooms, kitchens,bedrooms, and family rooms. Home is where the heart is...and some stuff too!

So, I'm really not knowing what to look for in a house anymore and there are a million of them out there. So, Mike will hopefully be able to veto houses off the list fairly quickly as he sees them...and maybe we'll even see some new ones we're both seeing for the first time! Overall, that's a very solid 2 days of looking at homes...I hope we can handle it and maybe even have an accepted offer by the end of next week!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Sorry you're so overwhelmed! At least you've got some options!! :)