Monday, March 15, 2010

Mittens? Hat? Scarf?

NOPE! We don't need them Quinn, it's WARMER outside! "warm? no coat?" no we still need a coat for awhile. "no mittens???"

I think it's funny because she's barely kept mittens on all winter, except for the last week or so...and now we don't need them!

WE'VE had a blast the last few days. I must say I'm glad it wasn't quite this nice 2 weeks ago as it's been hard enough "going slower" the last two days.

We spent almost an hour at the "big park" that we have not seen since September today after working 1/2 day. It was wonderful. The only reason we left is because I felt bad for not having sunscreen on! We got home and Quinn ran for the "little park" in our neighbor's back yard. I was parched, so managed to wrangle her back inside for a snack and water. It's hard to not just spend all my time outside. I have some pretty cute photos to post; hopefully later tonight. As for now, to work a little more and watch little Quinn run circles and change her socks over and over again (she got new Minnie socks and new ladybug socks and new bumble bee socks and she just can't decide which are the best to keep on until bed time).

I must say, I really missed the sun last week, too. I was overjoyed and actually teared up yesterday when the sun came out for the first time in a week....oh the hormones!

No comments: