Monday, May 2, 2011

Sippy Cup?

Sippy cup of water with 1/2 container of baby food and cereal...what? This kiddo is growing up tooooo fast! At least the sippy cup keeps him from grinding his teeth!!

And I really need to get on top of pureeing some food for him--all things orange in the land of flavorless Gerber is turning our son into a nice shade of pumpkin.

Watching Ted-do today and things are going well...but things just got eerily quiet...off to see what's really going on...I have a feeling "Word World" has engrossed their attention as it was FRIGID and 34 (before wind chill) out there when we were playing when the SNOW stopped. I think they're still slightly frozen and we came in 2 hours ago!

May my a**.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sippy cups....food??? Where is the time going? Need to see those kiddos after we get back from WDW. Will say "hi" to Mickey and friends for you! :) Wish you were coming along...would be more fun than Ann, I think......

xxooo
Mom and Dadu