Monday, August 29, 2011

Almost One?


Can not believe I'm planning a party for my baby boy! We'll most likely have a little fiesta with Mike's family this weekend in Eagle Lake area--time goes sooo fast!

We were in the front yard today cleaning up plants and unsuccessful potted (weeds) believed to be plants.

As I pulled what I thought were weeds---this came up!



Honestly, I thought it was parsley..apparently it was carrot!! I was hoping for more carrot successes, but I'll take one! Quinn sure did enjoy it!!

And we shared cookie dough...

And Mike and Quinn went to the Twins "game" the other night (I think the score was Baltimore 8 Twins 1)...which led to enjoying the stadium, I guess??



Vince is still not walking, but it's not far away. Looking at these photos on blogger make me think we need a new camera...maybe it's the computer screen??

Off to finish outside tasks before company comes over tonight! RING OF FIRE! It should be cool enough to actually enjoy the fire!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice carrot! Can't believe Vince is almost a year old! Where did the time go? Papa Joe and I will have to celebrate with him when we get up there on the 20th.

Love,
Mom

marcyw said...

Blogger has lowered the quality of their images so it's probably not your camera!
This blogger explains it and gives a fix http://www.epbot.com/2011/08/bloggers-fuzzy-photo-problem.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+epbot%2FfOpU+%28EPBOT%29

http://www.epbot.com/2011/08/photo-upload-update.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+epbot%2FfOpU+%28EPBOT%29