Monday, February 8, 2010

Day Off and Birthdays Weekend

Photos from today. After a few minutes of "no more snow, no more outside, ALL DONE!" I convinced Quinn to go for a quick stroll down the block (not so quick) by saying maybe we'd make it to the park. Little white lies...you can't quite tell in this shot, but the snow from the tire tracks in the road were up to her knees!! 6-8" of snow total...LIES ALL LIES! As this was at 10am today. Oh, well. Mike's the one shoveling and snow blowing, not me.



"cheese" You can kind of see her poor "rudolph" nose in this shot...she was soooo full of snot by this time...poor runny nose...and Mama's caught it now too...can't believe it took all weekend of snotty tissues to get to me, but it happened. We'll see how the rest of the week treats me.


And our Wisconsin weekend was to celebrate Dad's retirement and all the January and February birthdays. My dad, my niece Hailey, my BIL Tom, my sister Claire, my sister Kristin and my BIL Bill. That's a lot of birthdays in just a few weeks!!


And that's a lot of grandkids! This was the best shot I got of the 8 of them...and not even a Cosmo, Mocha, Eggo or Killer to be seen!



And the cake my sister Jen created...nice timeline, right?!


Yes, an actual video!!


4 comments:

Christine and Curt said...

nice cake!

Dannie said...

I laugh at your 6-8"!!! Happy Bday to everyone and Happy Retirement to Dad R!! :-)

Mindy said...

I love the cake!
You're such a good mom-I hibernate when it's winter :)

Anonymous said...

Quinn does pretty good running in the snow! Those are some good looking grandkids we have!!

xxoo
Mom