Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter Weekend

Oh dear, am I far behind on this business of blogging.

As some have hinted/told me lately "you should move back to NYC so I know what you're doing and what Q's doing again". Wow, I thought. If that isn't the sad, sad truth. Where does time go?! I've been back at work more then 6 months now. And holy moley, how did I get to be 20 weeks preggo already (well, according to today's ultrasound, 18 weeks...whatever)?!

We've been busy working. Mike's been busy coaching--which he seems to be good at and LOVES! Maybe someday Q and I will make it to a game/tournament if they're close. Q's busy growing. We're in potty training days. Trisha tried today at day care and she peed twice. She's hating wearing pants and "underwears" so it leaks, and leaks quickly. She's in this odd transition when she knows she's going/know she's gone, has slight and quick potty dance and it's over....pee everywhere. So, we'll try a few more days, see where it goes, and maybe just switch to a thicker cloth diaper/potty training pant. She really likes the do-it-yourself of the underwear and pull ups pull apart (and are sooo ridiculously priced it's not funny) when you pull them up (or when Q tries at least).

A little bump if you look close! Camera is with Mike in the car, otherwise I'd sport a 20 week photo for you. I didn't take any profiles while I was not sure if we'd make the 20 week mark, so the last one I have is the last one posted. We did get some cute U.S. photos today...but again, with Mike who's at practice. Maybe a later viewing of our baby BOY to be!

Yes, she's a crazy driver already! She loved this power car...it was awesome watching her in Grandma's yard Easter weekend.
Why use the hands when the stuff your face in the cupcake works so much better?? Only my girl.....I think...
Easter bunny goodies...!!!
Q and Hailey. They're such cute cousins. Maybe someday they'll really like playing together instead of fighting over toys. :) Someday.....

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Glad to see an update! Quinn has grown so much! Hope all is well with baby boy. Oh, how fun, a boy! Do you need any blue things??

Shanna said...

Awesome that everything seems to be going well for you and the baby boy, how exciting, a little brother for Quinn.

Anonymous said...

Good to see an update. Put some of those cute pictures on snapfish so I can get them in her scrapbook soon. Glad all is well with BB Born.

Love,
Mom