Monday, June 7, 2010

Spider Song

It's bath time. Quinn's babbling while I catch up on my charting so I can take Friday off of work and enjoy MEXICO next week.

"itty bitty spideeerrrrrrr climbeded to RING of FIRE
up the water out
down down comes rain and wash spider out
out camed sun and dry rain
out camed suuuunnnnnnnn
itty bitty spiiiiderr
RING OF FIRE"

This is the first time I've witnessed random singing come from her.
I'm laughing.

So, yes, Cabo, Mexico coming soon!!!! I'm looking forward to 7 days away. I'm not really looking forward to 7 days of work waiting upon my return. And I'm not really looking forward to 8-10 hours in a plane with Quinn. At least there will be 15ish others to help with the plane entertainment! And we'll have to get movies ready, because they seem to keep her attention pretty well when she's sleepy.

Baby Boy Born is a move-a-holic some days. At he's got a crush on one of the nurses I work with. As soon as I get within 10 feet of her and she's talking, he'll kick kick kick punch MOVE his body. It's crazy funny!

I have my glucose testing Thursday...wish me luck. I can't imagine the next 12 weeks without dessert.

He's also more mobile today (I think) because he's finally starting to flip (or so it feels like). He's been feet first since always. And I feel MUCH more movement like kicking on my left side than I have since ever and more punches on my right side and more butt stretch-like feelings on my underbelly. he's still well below my belly button, but according to "the books" (online because I'm too lazy for books) he's about 2# now! So, the past two weeks has been about 1# of growth for the little guy....and about that for me too. SOOO, at least there's not crazy weight relations with all the dessert I eat. :)

Yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quinn is quite the singer! Maybe bb Born is going to be a soccer player?? Will hold good thoughts for your glucose test...can't imagine life without dessert!! Hope you have a wonderful RELAXING time in Cabo! Have a virgin colada for me!!

xxooo
Mom