Wednesday, October 13, 2010

One Month?

Ugh...one month down and 2 to go until leaving the house for work every day. I'd say until I work every day again...but, right, life as a SAHM is work every day!

I can hardly believe I was feeding my 7# baby for the first time one month ago. Now, I'm feeding a 9# (??) baby! He is out of newborn clothes! His cute footed jammies are small..as are "newborn" diapers! I can hardly believe it...because they fit last week!!! He's full of smiles. He smiles at Mike almost every time he sees him and cries if he hears his voice and doesn't get to see him!!! Quinn will be gone for the weekend, as will Mike...so, just Vince and me...wow, the house will be QUIET and hopefully my recovery will be completed!

I have adorable photos to load later! Quinn gave Vince a bottle yesterday! And we played in leaves too.

Anyone have cute art projects to do with a toddler?

1 comment:

Stacy Thomas said...

Do you have bday plans for Q yet? Our November is filling up and wanted to get it on our calendar!