Monday, February 28, 2011

3 weeks?

It's been 3 weeks since my last posting? Yikes!

Life's been crazy. State surveyors are at work so I'm "eagerly" awaiting Mike to get home so I can hit up a late night at work. I'm not really worried about anything dietary related...aren't they supposed to find things we should improve upon?
Regardless, my conversation with Quinn during snack time went something like this...

Quinn "why are these peapods?"

"because".

"Daddy had pods too! On the for the TV!"

"Where??"

"At the apple store, the I-pods. We went there yesterday" (everything is yesterday when related to time, they really went to the Apple Store several weeks ago...like 6-8 weeks ago)

"Ha. Where do peapods grow?"

"On the farm."

"Where do you think I-pods grow?"

"ON THE APPLE FARM!!"

Now...how exactly do I explain this one...I'll let it be for now!!

No comments: