Thursday, July 21, 2011

Molars

He's got 2 molars!! He's been cranky, and I guess that's why! Total count, then, is 10 teeth.

Since a weekend visit with Grammy and Papa, Vince's desire to breastfeed has started to decrease---not to mention the fact that he is not with me all day and has been lucky to feed 2-3x/day. So, my production went WA-AY down and I didn't have as much to pump. So, more formula has been given the last month or so.

Well, tonight he broke my little heart. He saw the bottle on the counter and cried; so I thought, it's bedtime, time to eat and go to bed. Tried to breastfeed and he drank for about 30 seconds--then cried...until a bottle was made. :( We've already flown through this container of formula. cha-ching. And only a year. Hopefully he likes cow's milk, or else the cha-ching will continue! At least Target brand formula isn't terrible expensive!!!

U2 concert this weekend--still working for daycare options.

And we get to be in Mankato at 10am on Sunday for the newest addition to the family's baptism! We'll hopefully make it. We can barely make it across town in time for a meeting, so making it to Mankato by 10am should be fun! Mike's cousin Tricia had a little boy last week. He's an adorable lil man who I can't wait to meet!! Welcome to the world, lil man! So, whereas the 1st cousins were nicely "boy, girl, boy, girl, boy, girl, boy, girl, boy" (I think that's it)--2nd cousins have been "girl, boy, boy, boy..." with more to come someday, I'm sure (not from us most likely!!)--from the others listed above!

Lil man is doing a walk-crawl attempt and it cracks me up! He sticks his little butt up in the air and gets to his toes while trying to just stand up without help pushing up on his hands--it makes me think it'll be just a few short days/weeks before he's straight up walking!!

We'll see....you'll see soon as long as I get a chance to capture it on camera...and then post it!!

1 comment:

Lawrence Gilstrap said...

Anyone would get cranky if they got 2 molars. That would painful. I wouldn't be able to do anything if that happened to me.