Sunday, July 3, 2011

A MONTH?

And some photos from our month...


Hailey and Q ... best friend cousins. She'll be visiting us again really soon!!!!


Yep, he's driving already!Birthdays (including Auntie Carol's last week!)
Not sure what was going on here....OH, the GATE has officially been up over the stairs d/t our mobile dude.


The fire was too hot....

My kids never cooperate....my nieces and nephews and kids and brother (who somehow got nominated to hold Vince for the photo....
Papa's new wagon assembly
STANDING at the table playing!!!
SOO tired after the busy weekend in Grafton...

Best Buds Q and T
Splash pad: first attempt: unsuccessful. He was crying in this photo! And clinging to me for dear life!
OOOH, so refreshing!


Yes, crazy month it has been.

Vince is "crawling", crying and cat napping...the three c's I guess.

We've finally had some nice weather to enjoy time outside.

Visited my family.

And Q and V have spending some great quality time in Eagle Lake.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love your kids in that photo. I had too look kind of hard and then realized that Vince had his head between his legs. LOL!