Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Late Day

Well, work is postponed for awhile today as I declared today "clean the kitchen night" at work. That means since I'm no longer hourly...no way am I planning to spend more than 8-10 hours there in a day! So, I get to spend some time with Q this morning and head in to work in time for lunch. And apparently it's a good day to do so as the roads are littered with slow traffic and accidents from yesterday's snow, sorta melty and icy road conditions.

We went to Jim and Stacy and Finn's for the game the other night...Q really wanted to make it through the whole game, but asked desperately for bed at the OT. Who can blame her! She has TWO disappointing loses from the Pack and the Vikes this year!! Mike and I agreed the other night that she can be any fan she wants...as long as she's not a Bear! I'd prefer her to be anti-Dallas as well, but she just can't be a Bear fan. :)

Our day care Trisha is getting closer and closer to delivery...and she'd not due for 21 days! She's a the same stage as another friend of ours who's due in 8 days...AHHH! She's excited and nervous at the same time...all those feelings we all have before delivery. So, Stacy has agreed to help us with day care and I think my Dad still hopes to come out for some days too. Could be a fun couple weeks for Q! And what a transition for Trisha to make from preggo to just her and kiddo to watching 2 crazy kids and her own! Hopefully Q's through her "do it self" phase and let's us continue to help with hygeine. She's definitely going through some rebellious stage.

Oh well, time to go play!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Don't EVER let her be a BEAR fan OR a COWBOY fan!! Green and Gold is my choice!! :) :)

Love you,
Mom