Monday, January 24, 2011

Flu?

If this is the flu...then why exactly did we all get the flu shot??

Been MISERABLE since Saturday...trying to plow through today with the kiddos. Work the rest of the week. Trying to hire a new cook with administrator and human resources out of town... on top of a new menu cycle and survey due just around the corner. OH, and we have norovirus at work so there have been various days of staff gone and residents ill and more work for everyone because I never realized how much we rely on self-service of juice, water & coffee!!

However, Quinn and I had a great day...of kleenex and dancing and "cooking" ...as Vince slept from 11:30 until I WOKE HIM UP at 4:30. Crazy! Quinn even allowed me a few minutes of work every now and then. I must say with the new medicare rules and MDS prep...this whole 4 days at work thing is TOUGH. Especially with the sick kiddos and really having it only be 2 or 3 days a week at work. Yeck.

Bedtime last words, "I love you Quinn"
"I love you Mommy"
"I love you more"
"I love YOU more, Mommy"
"I love you the most"
"I love YOU the MOST!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess we both had a bad Monday. Your kiddos are adorable...even when sick. We enjoyed taking care of them. Feel better soon!

Love you....
Mom

Stacy Thomas said...

The doctor yesterday said that this year's flu vaccine wasn't very effective. Great, huh?!?! Hope your kiddos are feeling better.