Sunday, January 9, 2011

Today's Goals

1) Get better.
2) Hope Vincent's cough and congestion goes away on it's own before his Friday 4-month well child otherwise we'll get billed for a sick visit too!
3) Organize Quinn's toys.
4) GO PACKERS!
5) Complete my work assessments so I can enjoy my time with both kiddos tomorrow.
6) Finish 2 weeks of my 4 week cycle recipe books for work
7) PHOTOS TO THE BLOG! My camera is pretty full and y'all are missing seeing the kiddos grow, I'm sure.
8) Make the house mostly presentable for possible blog party next weekend (but it may be the 22nd too...???).

Mike and Quinn are in Mankato area today with the family while I try to organize house and hope my yecky feelings don't develop into full blown cold. And well, lots to get done before watching the Packers!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Yes, I've been waiting for some pictures of your kiddos!!!