Saturday, January 1, 2011

Football?!

So, I'm superbowl champ for the Fantasy Football league I was in!! My regular season record was 4-9! It was a stressful last few weekends, but I ended up winning and winning well again all my opponents...it was a good year....stressful year. Thanks gals!

And Vince's love for watching football is proven yet again today. We have the bowl games on and his eyes are GLUED to the screen with little fussing (as I type, he's getting cranky). Wow, Florida...wow.

Anyway, life has been busy. Christmas was too good to our kids (thanks everyone). Work is busy and I'm very far behind (so I get to work on the weekend from home). Vince is growing fast. Quinn is getting sassier (3 is awful!). Photos to follow....

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I hear ya on the 3 year old sassiness. It'll drive ya crazy somedays, huh?!