Saturday, December 13, 2008

More Visitors!

Nate, Nikki and Claire came in yesterday...after they were delayed (shock shock) coming into La Guardia. We had rain for 2 days and then the wind kicked in yesterday (but we had sun!), so all airports ran at least an hour delay (LGA 3 hour delay). But let's not talk about their long day in the airport.

We spent this evening in New York City to see "the tree" with all the lights. Claire's eyes lit up when we got out at Times Square and walked down Broadway a few blocks. There were lots of lights to see!

We got home about 10:45pm to the girls going pretty much straight to bed. They both made it the whole night without a nap (well, Q took one of her 10 minute power snoozes...in time to miss the Christmas tree!)

We also had a good trip to China Town. Claire really likes bugs and animals...check out the video!

It still makes me giggle when I watch it. I think my favorite part is when they all come piling out of her hands. Yes, she was really eating this...squid (we think). And all were glad to see her enjoying it...and wondering why we were taking so many photos, I'm sure! None of us were brave enough to do what she was doing!! I didn't even want to touch them! But I'm a "girlie girl" like that, I guess. And she's not the easiest little girl to get photos of, so I'm glad the video turned out so cute!!!

4 comments:

Christine Wood said...

That is disgusting! But I laughed too. Hope Nikki didn't puke.

Mindy said...

Gross! I was thinking the same thing as Christine!

Heidi said...

Unbelievable! Looks like you guys are having fun...my question is, how did Nikki make it through a meal of somewhat icky looking food without barfing?! Brave woman!

Anonymous said...

That is the grossest thing I've ever seen....who does she take after??? Glad we didn't go to that restaurant in NYC!!

Love
Mom