Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Photo Catch Up

So here is her not-so-spectacular 1st birthday cake. Not quite what I envisioned, but not bad for Betty Crocker frosting and a sheet cake if you ask me! Next year I'll try to make a "real" cake.




Q and Seth in Maryland at Mike and Susan's house. She was in heaven with all the toys they had there! Susan and Mike both have lots of family close by and they all have lots of kids, so they've inherited a lot of cool things!


Q's riding on Daddy's shoulders...sportin' her new hat!


We saw and petted a bunny rabbit!



Then Q peered over the side to look at it.....


...then she tried jumpin in after it!



Me, Mike and Q...having fun times!



Red-eye daughter like red-eye father! Must be that blue hue in the eyes...


She's just so cute when she's thinking!



Cut bangs! That was her post-birthday present. Think they need to be cut more as you can't even tell anymore!




I'm sick (I think). I've been hoping it's 'just allergies' but the pills don't seem to be helping. SO, we skipped music today. Daddy may be taking her alone on Saturday for a make-up if I'm not feeling better.
I'm hoping it's just a temporary thing too, because we may have visitors next week!
Only a few more weeks until Christmas and going back to our homes (Wi and Mn). Yes, we're crazy for wanting to hit both states in 10 days, but, WHY NOT?!


















2 comments:

Stacy Thomas said...

I think that is a very cute first birthday cake! Good effort. Each year you have to out do yourself, so it is smart to start on something manageable! Can't believe Q is one already. Time flies by.

Christine Wood said...

cute cake Katie!