Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow, Snow, Rain

This is Quinn licking the snow off her snow suit. She was just catching snow on her tongue and I missed the shot...I was carrying her to the garage to get the shovel...shoot!


We had snow today! Really good packing snow. So we went outside to play and shovel up the ice that came first. Or attempt to as it became apparent the shovel I was using wasn't the right shovel....and Q was not waterproof so we headed back inside...I have video...but here's a few shots.




And of course we enjoyed some time inside yesterday after the shots...the day I should have run all my errands. Maybe next time I'll watch the weather and prepare better! Not that Q would've been very much fun to take anywhere yesterday!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Looks like great snow. I think we have you beat here though...we have lots and lots.