Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Back to Work

From the Boy who hates being dirty.....


Are 14 week olds usually sitting pretty much on their own like this? And with the end of such a cute smile with Uncle GoGo time!


Tomorrow's my first official day back. But since they love me so much, they've agreed that my decision to start FT next week is okay (especially for pay cycle reasons). So, my blog friends and family, be prepared for fewer photos and postings from now until forever!

Today, Quinn and I are heading to our first movie in the theater with Claire and Nikki--we'll see how popcorn interrupts her usually nonstop talking through movies!! :-)

Some more from our week...
Q usually hangs out in the bathroom dirty Vince bath time...but she REALLY wanted to help. So I let her. Vince LOVES the big mirror on the counter...I can't tell if he loved watching Quinn in the mirror bathing him or if he loved me making faces at him in the mirror to get the "perfect shot" I was hoping for...


She talks with her hands....it makes for fun photo shoots. In some series of pictures I have, you can almost tell what she's saying by the form of her lips!! Here it was, "but where is his soap mommy?"


Looking at his sister lovingly!


And after a rough season of fantasy football, I managed to pull a great win versus our league's number one seed! WOOHOO! Not holding out much for playoffs, but I'll take a win any day! Especially since it's only my 4th of the season (I know how the Vikes feel!!)
My season was not quite as rough as our turkey day prior to heat the turkey part 2---needless to say, Mom needs a new meat thermometer for Christmas!!!

Yes, we continued to cook the turkey so we could eat!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you have to put that turkey on your blog for all to see! :) I'd like to forget about it. For those of you who read this blog, my thermometer read 170 degrees...honestly!!! So glad you could spend the holiday with all of us.

xxoo
Mom

Stacy Thomas said...

LOVE the pic of Finn. Can you email it to me? Love the bath pics, too! Vince is getting so big already. Good luck going back to work. I hope it goes well :)