Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Still on Leave

Well, now that Katie feels 95% like a real person again is maternity leave more fun!

Today we conquered the Minnesota Zoo.




Tiger was taking a bath!! It was odd seeing an animal 3xs my size (since I'm almost pre-preggo weight again---but not waist size....figure that one out!) take a bath like our cats....Q thought it was pretty cool because of the Cat in the Hat episode...




Vince fell asleep first thing after his feeding this morning...I got up to get my cup of coffee and he fell asleep on the couch! Kid likes to sleep these days....I just need him to fit into his baptism outfit on Saturday---wish us luck!!!!



Tea time! I gave Quinn the chore of keeping Vince awake while I finished getting ready. He was just SMILING at Q prior to this shot...he loves his sister!



Unfortunately--the Farm was closed for the season already! Guess we'll need to find a place where Q can feed some animals or all I'll hear about until April is feeding the animals!!

I should've gotten an after shot of Quinn with her chocolate ice cream. She got a special treat because we packed up to leave the playground and I told her it was potty time. Well, the close potties were closed (STUPID winter season)...so we went to the "far" ones. It went something like this..."Mama you stay out here, but give me the diaper bag just in case I don't make it"....takes diaper bag in stall, locks stall, strips naked (I can see through the crack) pees and yells, "I DOING IT, DO YOU HEAR, DO YOU SEE?!? I PEEING!!!" Too bad (In a way) the bathroom was empty because I was laughing and I'm pretty sure anyone with kids (which was everyone at the zoo today with at least one kid...most with 2 or more)...would've also appreciated the moment. So, she waited and peed on the toilet. We're getting CLOSE-ER!!! :)

Quinn also tried to make friends with a girl at the tiger exhibit. The little girl however, ran away screaming and crying when Quinn said, "Hi, I'm Quinn, what's your name" while chasing her around in circles...the little girl finally ran to her Mom and hid in her shoulder. She was a couple months older than Quinn....it was a cute moment.

Well, back to the kiddos.

Loving the 60 degrees...hoping the rain holds off another day so maybe we can keep the 50s for one more day!!!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I'm pre preggo SIZE but 12lbs heavier...work that one out, too lol!! :)