Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Another Penny and Baptism and Visiting

Wow...yet again, the price of the stamp will go up a penny! Why don't they actually find a price that will stick longer than a few months? Just make it 50 cents and keep it there! Heck, with so many bills and what not going paperless and electronic, how many people still use stamps that often? I've used many the past few months with New Years cards and shower thank you cards---but before that, I was lucky to go through 20 in a short amount of time.

Also, baptism discussions have resumed again (as some have been asking me for details)! Yes, our darling daughter is almost 3 months old and has not had her baptism yet. It has been slightly more difficult seeing as we are far away and we would be doing it at a parish other than our own. SO, after discussion of our options, we officially have Quinn's Godmothers selected and they are both elated to be chosen; Quinn's Aunt Kristin Brazier (my sister) and Quinn's Great Aunt Carol Brady (Mike's Aunt). A Born Brady Brazier Baby! :)

Dates and location will be discussed and (hopefully) decided when I visit Wisconsin next week. Why wait until next week? My sister Claire is also due in June with her fourth baby. And my sister Kristin is due in March. We were hoping to do all three baptisms together. We were also hoping to have Fr. John, a close family friend, do the baptisms; however, he appears to be full for the summer. So, we have many things to discuss and plans to be finalized. Date is tentative for late June.

ALSO, if anyone that I haven't already heard from is interesting in visiting Quinn and myself on our Wisconsin tour next week, please leave a comment here or email me so we can arrange to see you. My vehicle situation is fragile when I come out and I haven't driven in snow in almost a year, so, I may ask you come see us in Grafton!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to be Quinns Godmother. Thank you for asking me I feel very honored that you asked. I can't wait to see her in person. Thanks Katie for keeping this blog so up to date I do feel that we know her at least a little. She is a sweetheart.
Thanks again for asking me.

Love to you all, Carol