Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What a difference TEN WEEKS makes?


I'm in awe...the ticker on my blogger tells me Quinn is 2 months and 2 weeks old. Really? Has time flown by for anyone else here?? She's such a bundle of energy and cries and energy and kicks and punches and cries and energy and diaper-filling spitting up wonders too....I think I covered all the bases.


I snapped a few shots the last few days in the few moments she hasn't been fussing (or I haven't been on the phone trying to arrange my trip back to Mke!!). She still moves non-stop when she's awake and the photos get blurry!!!

Overall, my weight loss is still slowly progressing. With lent coming around the corner, I shall make it my true goal to become more fit! I have noticed small changes in me, but not enough to say I'm changed. It'll be difficult to lose the belly while still making sure baby Q is getting enough. I'm on a modified diet/exercise program, I guess. :) Basically, I ate whatever I wanted while pregnant and I need to learn portion control!!!!!!! I can't eat a box of crackers or 2 candy bars or 2 cups of ice cream or all the jelly I want on my toast/sandwiches/waffles...and think it's okay! I have been hungry often -- but I learned the last few days (again) that's it's hydration issues, not hunger. So I've always got a full glass of water at my fingertips and my "hunger" has been diminished slightly so I just eat better meals and snacks....not snacking all day long!

OH, and you gotta love the pout!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I hear you about the hydration issues. I bought a really nice camelbak nalgene-esque bottle. Except it doesn't spill or anything. So it can roll around in my back seat or get kicked over at work and not make a mess.

The pout looks familiar. Like maybe I have seen it someplace before....

Anonymous said...

That definitely is an "Auntie Jenny" pout!!! Gotta love it!

Mom