Monday, February 4, 2008

Blogging Lag Time

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately, but Mike worked hard this weekend to fix our wireless connection and he re-loaded the basics onto my computer. Long story short--I was without a computer most of the weekend. But my computer is faster again--I just need to slow it down by downloading a few games. AND reloading our web-cam so we can visit with the grandparents again. :)

I just booked my flight back home! Which makes me wonder...what is home to me? I have three "homes" and it probably confuses all of you! I call this home...because it's home. And I call Mke home because that's where I grew up. And Mn is home because I spent some great years there too...huh.

So-to specify-I just booked my flight to Mke. I'm so excited for Quinn to spend some time with her aunties and family and any friends who are lucky enough to get to spend time with us that week. If you're around between the 16th and 25th of February--let me know! We'll arrange a time to hang out! I don't get enough time with my neices and nephew (soon to be nephewS!!!) AND it will also give me a chance to sit down and discuss baptism plans with my sisters. And I'll get to enjoy my cousin's baby shower on Sunday! So, the week will be busy, but it should be fun!! Never a dull moment with the whole gang around. :)

Well, Quinn's been screaming most of the day...so no cute photos to post. Maybe a video will come later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what day are you visiting?? Does Quinn need anything?> The brefkas