Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cousins!

So far, a good weekend!

Quinn and I headed to Wisconsin for my uncle's 80th birthday party while Mike attended the Gopher game slightly hungover. Eh, crazier things have happened. Regardless, we met my parents there and they brought our kitties back to us!! YAY!

Quinn had lots of good time with her cousins and aunties and uncles yesterday...as you'll see below.

As for today, we sat on our patio. We, who? My brother, his daughter, and my dad. Mike joined us after he did breakfast clean up (as I cooked biscuits and gravy yummy yum!). My brother has wanted to see the house, so since they were halfway, they spent the night last night.




Apparently, the face of the day was as seen below by my Dad, Mike and Quinn...OH, while assembling our new patio set! Mike picked it up yesterday...he got a great deal thanks to Sears end-of-season sale!!







See, Eggo and Killer are back! We have not yet given them the pleasure of back yard exploration.





Pile of leaves! Quinn didn't have the pleasure of having this opportunity last year, so I made sure we got her in a pile of leaves before we mulch them up.







Joel dunking on our not-so-high hoop.







And yesterday at the party at the park. 80 in mid-September...who would've guessed such awesome weather for an outside fiesta!!??





She has no fear of the 14 foot slide....although I wasn't awesomely comfortable with her climbing alone, between the 14 of us, we kept her from ever falling (and she was really only close once right before we were leaving because she was practically sleep walking: no nap and it was after 4!).













Quinn's play area at home. Recently upgraded thanks to Auntie Claire and her kiddos. We now have Fischer Price Noah's Ark, Farm, and Home with some animals and little people to boot! Thanks Auntie Claire!!

3 comments:

TB--Milwaukee said...

Why are the slide steps empty?? I'll have to post a pic of the whole clan hogging the slide

kborn said...

Q's up there at the top already, didn't get the camera fast enough!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! Nice play area, too. Glad Killer and Eggo are happy to be home. I miss them!!

Mom