Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekend

Well, another gorgeous weekend, and I get to spend it in layers and under a blanket with boxes of kleenex.

Mike spent it coaching and (today) playing ultimate.

Quinn spent it destroying the house and thinking it's kinda funny to see mommy cuddled in a ball moving all slow to try to keep me out of trouble.

I felt fine on Friday...until our road trip to Mankato--I started a cough that was more "productive" than I care to describe here. We got home and the congestion and sinus issues started. One more day of this sinus stuff and I may have a red nose, upper lip, and be very sick of purel, handwashing, and following my tracks with sanitizer spray.

Pray for me that Mike and Quinn stay healthy!! And the kiddos and moms that visited on Friday morning for finger painting!

We had a good time eating the pudding paint, didn't color as well as I hoped it would (think I watered it down too much). And as soon as the chalk was discovered, all 3 kiddos had waa-aay more fun with that. However, I think the real highlight for all three of them was running without pants in the driveway and jumping in the rain puddles.



















No comments: