Monday, September 14, 2009

Back Online

We're back in Minnesota.
Back online.

Yay!

Busy mornings and LOTS of trips to Target, Menards, Lowes, and Home Depot. Not to mention furniture stores to find new couches and dining sets!!

Will try to load photos later when Q decides to nap. She seems to be adjusting well. As more of "our stuff" gets unpacked I think she realizes we're home! The glider went together the other day and she was SO excited to have it back in her room!! It's been almost a month since she last saw it.

She calls it home, but I'm not sure if she realizes no more plane rides for awhile!!!

Hope blog-land has been good and I can't wait to catch up!

Call if you have some time and want to come visit!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back online! Hope you have many happy years in your beautiful new home! See you Saturday. Killer and Eggo miss you a lot!

xxoooo

Mom

Stacy Thomas said...

Glad you're back! I didn't realize you hadn't started any players until after the second games yesterday, so I started any player who had yet to play on your team. Better than zero! You'll want to change it for this week, I'm sure.

Shanna said...

Glad you are back Katie!

We got the baby gate for a baby gift, so no idea where they came from, sorry I am no help. It is super nice though and it opens like a door instead of having to hop over it, totally worth it.