Saturday, October 10, 2009

Finn, Quinn and Teddy

Finn is so close to rolling over from back to tummy..watch out Stacy! The days of rolling all over the floor are all TOO soon!! :) Oh, and this was outfit 3 for the day. I forgot what the days of poop explosion after poop explosion were like...until Finn did a great job of reminding me today!



Both Teddy and Finn were refusing their afternoon naps. They heard the final score of the game and knew their Daddys would soon be there to get them. Teddy was even trying to share his Pirate Booty with Finn here...ha ha.



The toy of the day...the floor play mat. Q and Teddy were very excited to have Finn take a nap..they got to play with all the cool baby toys and rattles (don't worry Stacy, I cleaned and sanitizer sprayed the whole thing when they finally got off of it!)



When I finally found a sucker for Q, I went back in to give it to her and this is how I found her...well, she didn't move after I gave her the sucker I found and got the camera. Too funny that she propped the pillow up so she didn't have to deal with the bars on her back! :0



Teddy is the biggest camera ham I've ever seen at this age!! ANY time the camera came out and was pointed his way (this morning), he was all smiles!!



And MAN am I tired!
So, 8 poopy diapers, 4 naps, 6 attempted naps, and several changes of clothes later. Three happy Dads came home from the homecoming game that started with snow on the field from last night! SNOW in OCTOBER! Humph. Well....it'll be a long winter, I guess.

And prior to my call to work this week, Ted and Beth came over to help Q and me make pumpkin bars. Yummy yum yum they were!!

4 comments:

Stacy Thomas said...

Love the pics! And I'm glad a $30 play mat from Target can entertain so many kids for so long! Maybe I'll actually get my money's worth out of something. Ha, ha. Thanks again, Katie. You are a super hero for sure.

Mindy said...

Sounds like you were BUSY!

Heidi said...

WOW, I hope you slept good last night!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Quinn looks like a good helper in the kitchen, too. She and Grandpa Joe will have to make cookies next time you're here!

Love,
Mom