Friday, October 16, 2009

Weekend Alone

So, Q's headed to Eagle Lake to spend the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa...without me! I'm so far feeling a little bored and that I'm forgetting to do something. Seeing as this is usually the busiest time for me at night...bed time! Good luck to grandma and grandpa the next couple nights!

Work has been going well. I'll only work a few days next week and maybe a day or two the week after. It's been nice working again, but man I miss my girl all day long!! Now with the weekend and her being away...I miss her crazy already and she's only been gone an hour!

Over all, she's still loving day care. She's been feeling a little under the weather lately, but nothing keeps her down for long! She may get to meet her new cousin this weekend! Mike's cousin had her baby early yesterday morning...a darling baby boy named Briley Joseph. He's adorable and I'm excited to meet him. I got to stay home tonight to finish up some cleaning projects and enjoy a night of QUIET!!

I'm actually enjoying the quiet a little more than I thought, but like I said, I keep feeling like I'm forgetting to do something!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't miss her too much....enjoy the time off while you can. Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday. Hope she enjoyed her weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Born.

Love,
Mom