Saturday, October 3, 2009

Going, Not Going, Going...

Not going.

What a week.

Ends up I'm not at TCF Stadium today, but with the rainy, cold weather, I'm not terribly upset about it. At the last minute (or later last night), Jim called and wanted his ticket for the game. After I had debated the entire day about where to put Q for the day and how bad I felt as she's got a runny nose and crazy diapers. Sigh.

Really, though, Jim has WAAAY more interest to be at the game today, so no hard feelings at all.

And there's another girl's night to Gastoff's for Oktoberfest tonight, so that'll be fun. Especially since I feel a little more healthy to actually go tonight!

Third day of rain...yeck. Really, I don't like the weather. The heat went on yesterday. It was COLD in here...54 is cold. SO, now it's a balmy 65 and it's just about right for cleaning temp. Today my goals are bathrooms, windows, and folding the rest of yesterday's laundry marathon (washed all sheets, blankets, and pillows yesterday...in addition to the "normal" week's worth of clothes).

I don't think the game is even on "normal" tv today, so that's a bugger. Now thinking back, I should've had Mike take his truck so I could've gone out with Q to see the game somewhere...Oh well. Way too late now!

Hmm....not much is new in our world. Hope all is well elsewhere!

1 comment:

Jill said...

As I was unpacking items into my curio cabinet, I pulled out my Gastoffs Oktoberfest mug. We bought them thinking that we'd be using them for years to come. I guess next year we will just have to come stay at your place and bring our mugs with. In return, we offer up space during Summerfest/State Fair for you, Mike and Quinn. This time there is a room with a queen size bed, and a twin size chaise- not just the couch. :)