Monday, August 3, 2009

Successful Potty!

BUT FIRST---photos!











Q has been OBSESSED with toilet paper and flushing for about a week now. Unfortunately for her, her desire to want to use the potty couldn't be at a more inopportune time! I try to get her to use the potty a few times a day...but let's face it--I have a few things I've been doing lately!

Tonight we're reading her favorite "poop time" book (she seems to always poop when we're reading her numbers book) and she goes, "potty time". And runs upstairs (with me close behind). We pull off her diaper (already wet) and she sits down and farts and then giggles. Right behind was pee! She got sooooo excited and grabbed for the TP and throws it in her potty chair and then stands up to flush the real toilet. I guess we have some logistics to work on...but I'll take what she'll offer!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Good girl! Go with it, even if bad timing! Natalie has zero interest. Sigh.

Christine Wood said...

quinn's potty story is really funny. good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

It was fun....next time in November!! Glad you had fun...thanks for spending time with us!

xxooo

Mom and Dad