Sunday, August 2, 2009

WDW

Wow, was that place fun to take Quinn! I'm sooo glad we met up with the family this week for a few days. We spent almost an entire day at the Magic Kingdom and Q enjoyed everything she was awake for! I have tons of photos...to sort through when I get a few minutes! My sisters, brother, and brother-in-laws and I went back to the MK Friday night without the kids and it made me realize why I swore I wouldn't go back until I had kids of my own. It was all stuff I had seen and done before...but having Q with me all day made the experience soooo much better. She got to meet and talk with Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Belle! They took time to talk to EACH child! It was so incredible...it brought tears to my eyes. My niece, Hailey, was SO adorable with each princess. She asked to see Belle's shoes!!

It was a great couple days. Now Mike is in DC for the week for work...then only a few days until we pack up the cats and head to Minnesota to close! This week is bound to be ridiculously busy...but I'm going to try to find some time to hit up zoos, aquariums, and a few visits with our NYC friends!!

Wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

You are crazy busy - I get tired just reading your posts!