Friday, August 20, 2010

Over Due

No, not me, PHOTOS of Quinn!!!



Two things in this shot: Q is standing under my belly (yep, there's a baby there) and the camera is fogged from coming from inside to outside! Another humid, gross, yecky day here today! :(


My nieces, nephews and my own!







Hailey reading to Alex...nice!

Me and my sisters! I used to be the skinny one! :) And apparently, I missed the memo to cut my hair and wear it down. :)


Kristin (one of Q's Godmothers) and her youngest.


Q loves herself a new park!!








Night Out TATOOS!


Her tough girl face. :)


Doc appointment soon!!!!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute! I didn't know you had so many sisters?! Sheesh! Thinking about you lots and wondering when little brother will make his debut!

Mindy said...

I didn't know you had so many sisters, either. I'm anxiously awaiting baby news! And hoping you can think of a name for the little fella. Boys names were harder for us, too.

Anonymous said...

Those are some good looking grandchildren!!

Love you,
Mom

Shanna said...

You look great Katie, can't wait for this little man to make his appearance!