Sunday, September 5, 2010

Baby Belly

We headed to Mankato recently for (Great) Auntie Annie's Surprise birthday party. Quinn had a good time...even when the party started at 7pm! I remember the days not too long ago when taking her out after 6pm was going to be pure torture for everyone because 7pm was bedtime. Now we're lucky if 9pm is bedtime. How did that happen to us?! Hopefully in a few weeks, we'll get some kid-free nights by both of the little ones being at least sleeping part of the night!

Quinn learned what pool was all about, "Daddy was good putting those colors in the holes, Mommy!!"



And my belly. This was actually 2 weeks ago already....haven't gotten any smaller! And, somehow that's a real smile on my face...Don't get me wrong, I'm soooo grateful we've made it to 40 weeks when I really thought it was all over at 14 weeks. But, 40 weeks is really not so fun. I really don't want petosin this round (seeing as it was at least 3 bags with Q ending in c-section and the liquid in general has a bad rep for ending is c-sections anyway). So, if this kid doesn't want to come by next week, a VBAC is probably out of the question for me and I'll have another long few weeks of recovery with a c-section. Either way, as long as Baby Boy Born is healthy, will eat, and if lucky sleep--we'll be a happy family when the time is right!

I still can't believe I wore this shirt on purpose that day. I really don't have clothes that fit me right now. And those shorts really don't fit either. In fact, I tried to wear them the other day (laundry day) and they really didn't want to go on at all. This kiddo is definitely growing!!


And a quick shot of Q in action....



We'll keep you updated as much as possible the next week! My parents are coming to town today to hopefully meet this little guy sometime this week. Just like with Quinn...we were SOOO sure there'd be a baby by now! OH well, should've known the plan would fizzle. :) We're just hoping that the only hospitalization this visit is me having a baby (as their last visit was Dad's fall in February!).

4 comments:

Stacy Thomas said...

I know you are miserable, but your belly is seriously beyond adorable! I love that it moves like a basketball ball when you touch it! Too funny. Good luck!!!

Shanna said...

You look super cute Katie, hang in there, before you know it that little guy will be here, I cannot wait to hear the good news:)

Mindy said...

My 2nd c-section recovery was SUPER easy. I've heard from others that their 2nd one was better, too. So, IF it has to come to that, may your recovery be quick and easy!

Either way, I'm dying to hear his name! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

nice little girl. first, I would like to take her to my apartment, strip her, and rob her of her virginity. I will make her my lover and make her submit to my sociopathic fantasies. I would educate her on such amazing things like cock sucking and the third reich.
When she is too old to fuck, maybe in her late 40s, I will slowly torture her and eventually kill her slowly and painfully. Once I do this, I will butcher her body and make crafts from her pieces to sell on the dark web. I will also make a "toy" out of some of her skin.


Sincerely-1̴̢͓͇̭͈̖̲̠͙̹̹̳̫̖̬̟̙̱̱̩̀́͒̈́̽͊̀̉̈́̈́͒̉̋͑̊̄̎̃̎͛̎͆̆͋̌̒̔̈́̚͘͜͠ ̶̖̤͎̥̲͈̩͖͈̝̪̬̮̭̖͚͗̑̈́̐̀̐̉̀̅̈̓͑̀̇͐̔͊̏̇̿́͘ͅ9̷̛̼̦̗̲̱̬̰͔͓̘͎͓͓̩̼͓̗̦͎̺̟̐̀́̏̈́̏̆̇̓͊͛́̂͋͊̈̍̅́̀͐́͐̎̽̓̈̉͐́͜ ̶̨̤͙̯̈̇̃̂̅̆̉͋̀̐̀͘̕̚͠4̶̨̩̠̠͉̜̩͔̻͉̰̪͋̏̃ ̸̧̡̨̞̩̞̳͖̝̣͇̼͈͎̙̓̍̿̄̆̾̔̂͊̔̇̊̃̒̑̑̄́̚͠͝5̵̧̮͔͎̘̺̗͉̟͍̩̭̓͌͐̅͑́̐̐̂͑̇̊͐͋̓̈̈̀̾̉̿̒̈́͛̾͒́̎̈́̈́̀̊̚̚͜͜͝ ̸̧̢̛̝̫̫̥̙͙̝̟̜͚͖̯̞̺̝̪͇̝͇̯̘̤̬̼̠̀̈͛̏͒̉̽̌͋͋̎̈́̔́̄̑̂̎̏̕͘̚͘͜͜͝͠1̵͎̜͈̭̞̣̟̯͈̬̗͉̞̖̦̹̜̣̹̖̭̩̟̬̟̍́̽́̐́͠͝ͅͅͅ4̷̡̡̧̢̡̳̪̤̜̻̥̪̘͔̜̲̪͖̞̻̣̫͔̉́̎̂̊̍͆̒̀͐̉̄̇̀̋͒̅̎͝ͅ