Monday, September 20, 2010

I can barely believe....

...
this was a week ago!


And much to my delight, all these clothes just fall off me now! Hmm...this however means my wardrobe is nil...considering my wardrobe since I was last my current size was all maternity wear for summer months!! I tried on some clothes last night and they were mostly too big. So, Stacy inherited a wardrobe last night.

Stacy, Jim and Finn made us dinner last night and it was A-mazingingly delicious. Few leftovers, enough for maybe another meal--but awesome. My Dad was still talking about it this morning (the roast, Stacy, he said the gravy was a nice addition, but the roast was the best thing he's had in a long time!). Either way, Stacy, I hope some of the clothes are usable for you for Florida and for the duration of your pregnancy!

I did not realize I was also in this photo, but note the decreased belly size already...that 7# I'm holding on my lap was inside a few days ago!


Mom and Dad couldn't stay away for long. They came back to visit for the week. And we finally saw the sun yesterday for a bit, so we took Vincent outside for some vitamin D and photos.


There isn't anything much more adorable than a sleeping baby.


We're a happy family these days.

AND I'm thankful for a healthy family these days!

Nathan, Nikki, Claire and Grace came to say hi on Friday. Nikki and I enjoyed an hour without our kids (Vincent stayed behind) while the guys took the three girls to the park. We hope to see that gang a few times before I go back to work (oooh, what an evil word right now).

Quinn spent the weekend with Mike's parents and it was nice to have a few days to truly be able to just chill and enjoy my new baby. Since Vincent's birth, Q has decided she only wants to wear diapers (pull-ups out the window). We'll work on potty training and pull-ups again in a few weeks ago when our routines are back again. It'd be nice to have her trained before we go back to day care/work. But, she really will get it when she wants to....just like everything else with her. She's in love with her baby brother, though....so far!!

So, a busy weekend, with hopes of a routine and fewer tantrums this week (yes, Mike and I included!). :)

2 comments:

Stacy Thomas said...

I'm so glad you guys liked dinner. And THANK YOU for the clothes. I'm sure I could have come up with something to bring/wear in FL, but this way, I have more options! Now I just have to go through it all!!

Shanna said...

Glad all is well with the new little man, he is absolutely adorable.