Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Naps are Wonderful

Yep, Shades, t-shirt, thin cotton pants and winter boots. And we played outside this way!!


Brush your teeth...and chin, and lips...and apparently that starts to itch!


His eyes are greenish blueish grayish colored...this was his awake time this morning before the rest of the house was awake.


Pout-y Quinn. She's been pretty good with her baby brother's arrival...but has been in a diaper only, no clothes all day phase. It take LOTS of convincing to have her put on clothes to go outside to play.



I got a bath and two kids sleeping for a WHOLE HOUR at the SAME TIME today!!!!

Much needed quiet time considering the sassy toddler I had at lunch time and the boy who insisted on being held. Now I may have mastered eating and feeding at the same time with Quinn...but it's a whole new technique to master feeding a toddler, infant, and myself at the same time! Hopefully before long we'll have that one mastered (or maybe we can break it up a little bit and not all need to eat at the same time!!). What I did learn is that a sling may be needed before long. We have a front pack carrier, but I think I'd rather have a soft sling for around the house.

Luckily, I may have even snoozed for a few minutes (intended on watching Jeopardy.....) this afternoon.

Now it's dinner time and I don't want to cook (shock shock). And Quinn just woke up crying...

"I don't want it to be wet and rainy outside!!!!"

ME neither, Quinn. Me neither.

Welcome to Autumn in just a few hours.......

3 comments:

Claire said...

Juggling two kids takes multi-tasking to a whole new level!!

I have two ring slings that I am not using, you can borrow. (One has pink flowers, but the other is brown) My other favorite for a newborn would be a wrap. I already loaned mine to Kallie, otherwise I'd let you have it. Check out sleepywrap.com.

I'll bring my ring slings next time we see you guys.

Claire said...

Forgot to mention, with a little practice, you can nurse in the sling/wrap. Perfect when you're out in public.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I wonder how I managed 5 of you! Practice makes perfect! It will get better. Enjoy those naps while you can. Cute pictures. Keep them coming! Uncle Bill says "Vincent is too small...needs to eat more steak and shakes" !! :)

Love,
Mom