Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pictures








We're still hanging in there!!

Quinn still loves her brother...except when it means that story time or movie time or snack time are delayed because Vince is nursing. I'm getting better at anticipating what Quinn may want prior to my 10 minute nursing sessions...but it's a little more difficult to figure out when Vince will eat again!

He's on a pretty regular feeding schedule: 1:30am, 5am, 8am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 7pm, 10pm...give or take 30 minutes or so. He poops all day and night...so diaper time is almost constant. Between Quinn, Vince, and me this morning; there's been probably 2 hours of bathroom/diaper time!! And I wonder how 1pm comes to be so quickly!

I'm dreading the days of getting ready and getting kids ready for day care. Really hoping Vince is down to one feeding during the night by then. Two hours out of my night of sleep is getting to be a lot to make it through the day!

Also, Quinn's schedule needs to get "back to normal" soon--10pm is TOO LATE for her to be hitting the bed! She, however, wants to be up because her brother is up. One of his times to be awake for a few hours is after 8pm...last night it was pretty much awake from 8-midnight!!

We're going to re-approach potty training next week. We have had a relatively busy week this week and I'm still not 100% so it's hard for me to follow her around and helping with training and reminders. Also, I'm hoping Vince will be needing less one-on-one attention come next week and will interact with toys more. We're taking one day at a time all the way around!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Your nursing sessions are only 10 minutes?? Man, this breastfeeding thing has been WAY harder than it should be for me!