Sunday, November 9, 2008

Devils

We "took advantage" of Grandma Judy being in town by taking a night on the town without Q for our upcoming 2nd Wedding Anniversary. Well, we actually spent the night in Jersey!! Figure that one out...I DARE YOU!

We had a drink and some "beer food" at "Hell's Kitchen Tavern" ... which turned into a place were lots of NJ Devils fans were, so that was fun. The food was great, beer was cheap, and it was close to the ice arena!
Silly me got a photo as we were leaving of the Prudential building, but not of the bar we ate at!

I also got a nice shot of some drunks walking down the street towards the game....

And NHL without a fight?! Especially in Jersey....

Then there was this cute couple who love the camera....

And no night of Grandma babysitting is complete without the sleeping shot! She had a death grib on that baby monitor! Q seemed to be a good girl for the night, but didn't drink much. I'm trying to kill time anticipating her waking up starving any minute...knowing me the key to sleeping through the night is by not nursing her at night!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...who were those "drunks" on the street?? :) What a cute couple you two are! Sounds like you and Grandma Judy had quite a time. The Rockettes show was fantastic. I liked the 12 days of Christmas, too, but I was really impressed with the toy soldier number where they all fell down one at a time...unbelievable!! It was a magical show. Glad Dadu and I got to see it.

I hope you get rested up before next week.....more tourists coming your way!!! Wish I were among them, but I'll be there in spirit.

Love you...kiss that adorable Quinn for me.

Mom