Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Please help!

SO, I decided a glider would be nice for Q's room...yes a year later. For various reasons I won't get in to now.

I'm trying to decide if I need a footstool too. I think I'd rather have a nursing stool than an ottoman. I can get a nice chair with no ottoman...or get a little less quality of chair with the ottoman.

I can see the ottoman being a play toy for Q more than a nice footrest for me...which means pinched fingers to come! :-) And I can't see it being helpful for the few months (hopefully) of breastfeeding I have left. Whereas the nursing footstool...could still come in handy for that purpose....

Suggestions? What do you have?

2 comments:

Mindy said...

We have a glider and ottoman. I put the ottoman away a few months ago and don't miss it at all! It took up too much space in Natalie's room and I didn't use it enough to take up valuable play space!

I've never heard of a nursing footstoool, so I can't help you with that one!

Heidi said...

Our glider and ottoman was the one thing we splurged on before Lucy was born....and it has been well worth it! We got a armchair glider from Best Chairs. I like it because we can use it like a normal chair once it's not in the nursery too...good luck!