Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hair...



OH her hair...

With one little clip it can be fixed...but she likes to take that one little clip out ALL THE TIME.



Nothing too new to report. We have four more music classes left...maybe forever...maybe not. There are some "teacher moms" in the neighborhood that were going to sign up for classes this summer and it would be nice to enjoy class with them. I guess I'll have to look at the schedule and see how it'll work with moving.

We're still planning on a move this fall. We miss our friends and our "old life" back there. Not to mention missing the chance to buy a house right now!!

Oh, and congrats to my sister who put her house on the market 14 days ago...but by day 10 had an offer! The inspector should be there this week and if all goes well there...she'll be house-free July 13!! Her house is adorable and spotless, so I knew she'd find a buyer quickly! YAY Jen! In typical Rebarchik style, wasn't exactly prepared to sell so quickly and is now trying to find a new place to live, but I'm sure she'll find a new place to call home before long.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I've been thinking I need to cut Natalie's bangs one of these days. I'm too nervous...especially with pictures this Friday!

Our music class is done until July and I'm missing it already. Hope you guys get the chance to take another one this summer!

Jill said...

Yay Jen!! :]

Anonymous said...

Maybe you just need to cut those bangs a little shorter?? Or maybe Hailey could give Q some of her natural curls!!!

Good luck house-hunting. Jen's inspection is tomorrow and she's in Oklahoma!! Not the week she wanted to be called away for work.

Kiss that darling little girl for me!

xxooo
Mom

Heidi said...

Hey, no complaining about your child's hair! Some of don't have any to complain about!