Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Shots





I can't believe that was her last year at this time!!! Barely sitting on her own, falling asleep on airport floors, falling asleep as she played, and lying in one spot for longer than 3 minutes and being fully entertained...what a difference 12 months makes!



Mike made breakfast and dinner on Sunday. It was great. I still did dishes, mopped, laundry, and such, but it was a good day.

Oh, and my CEUs are DONE! Well, my next 3 years starts in a few weeks...so in "Rebarchik" tradition, I'm sure it'll be 2 1/2 years before I think about getting the 50 credits again!!

However, with Mike's "big test day" close at hand, he most of the day was spent working and studying. So, I took my baby Q to the park (as we go there every day for at least an hour if possible).

She INSISTED we talk her "chak" and "bubboos".





And of course she confiscated someone else's "baw baw".

2 comments:

Jill said...

Can I request a video of Q saying bubbles? It looks like I may melt if I hear it.

Want a visitor sometime soon? We'll have to talk about that.

Christine and Curt said...

glad you had a good day katie!!! Quinn is quite the little charmer!