Thursday, May 21, 2009

More Comparison

Last Year June and July.





This May.









We had ourselves a backyard pool party today! It was probably only mid-high 70s. Most of the kids and neighbors were in pants and t-shirts....Quinn and I were in our suits!! Just goes to show the Mn is still in me! At least a little bit.

So, this pool also managed to keep her in the yard! I was pretty excited about that.

I swear she has a super hair and nail growing gene. JUST LOOK at that mop on her head again...I swear it'll forever be out of control. Not to mention the RED it's getting!!! Oh but I've always said she'll be a red head of some sort!

The beads...this morning, Daddy found some beads in his bag from his St Patty's Day in Ohio. He gave them to Quinn. She loved them. Every couple hours or so she'd play with the beads, go, "OOOOHH, MAMA" and go to the door and blow kisses (yep, Q calls Mike MaMa...). Adorable!
She loved them much that her neck is now blue-green!! Sweat + sunscreen + bare skin = blue-green neck from green beads. I was lucky to get them off of her for her nap and to go to bed for the night. But, she's getting to the age where she realizes they'll be there when she wakes up! It's still cute. I'll have to find some of my less expensive jewelry for her to play dress up!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

She's going to be so girly! Which is completely the opposite of is as kids. This is going to be fun to watch.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie....glad she enjoys the water. There will be no pool party in Grafton tomorrow...only high 60's and possible rain! I know you are looking forward to her next haircut....NOT! Tell her Grandma got her hair cut today and she didn't cry at all!! :) :)

Love,
Mom