Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Naptime

Naps have changed this week...related to nursing? Maybe. We're working on cutting out the afternoon nursing session(s) altogether and just morning and bedtime. It's actually been easier for her to skip the morning session until late morning/right before lunch. SO, still nursing about 3 times a day. It's easier on her to skip sessions when we're not home (so when the weather isn't crummy). One of the other Moms from music just stopped nursing, her boy is 22 months and is just like Q...I swear. He'd whine and complain and cry and beg and she'd just give in because it was easier. Over this past weekend she had her husband around to help divert attention and just stopped. He was also only nursing twice a day. So, I think we're almost there! I'm pretty sure she'll be done by her 2nd birthday, and probably sooner as times will get crazy as we get ready to pack and move and have a vacation or two.

Naps seem to now be from 2-3....when they were 11-2. :) We'll see how today goes, as we went out for lunch, stopped at the park, and then headed to music class...just getting home about 10 minutes ago. She was sooooooo sleepy. We'll see how long the nap lasts today!

I still feel a little sore from my fall the other day...nothing too drastic. I don't think.

Thanks for all the words on working and moving...we'll see what tomorrow brings!

1 comment:

G's Realm said...

She is sooo cute! I wish I could meet her in person. I bet she and Bertie would have a ball.

G