Thursday, May 14, 2009

The new hangout



Just when I think she can't get sillier...she decides she's warm after our walk and sits in the fridge! :)



Not much new. She was playing a little too hard the other night and forgot she should stop when she sees the dresser and got a little noggin bump, but all is well. A few bumps and bruises shall occur from time to time! Her feet are getting bigger and her legs longer, so I'm sure it's tough learning how to keep walking and running with the growing body!! She's a pretty solid 24/2T all around. I tried an 18 month top yesterday and it came right off again. Some of the hand-me-down 2Ts are also too small. SO, looks like we may need some summer clothes after all! I have to look through what we have (yet again) and find out what we have and what we need. I did it 2 weeks ago and all the 18 month still fit! So much changing!!!

And Jill, she seems camera shy when it comes to bubbles! I even tried in the bathtub last night (bubble bath) and she was all "bubbo bubboooo" and I'd hit record and there was silence.

**sigh**

:)

2 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, that's heavy milk! NIIIIICE.

Anonymous said...

"Cool" place to hangout indeed!haha