Friday, July 16, 2010

Lost a Week

So time flies, but during my last monthly OB appointment, we decided to move up the due date a week. HOWEVER, if it comes to be Sept 17th, inducement will arrive the following week (seeing as that's the weekend and weekends in hospitals aren't so exciting for me if I can choose!). SO, we're back to Sept 8th-ish as the due date. SO, we lost a week! Not to mention my doc appointment was actually LAST week, I wrote it down wrong and noone ever called me. OH WELL! Glucose test was ok (day before Mexico) and nothing else came back from the lab results so YAY!

Luckily enough, my congestion may be allergy related (seeing as we've been spending more time in lakes) and medication can be taken! And luckily enough, the medication makes me drowsy, so sleep has been easier the past few days! YAY!

ALSO, it's 3:00 already? What the heck?

My contractions have also proved no advancement and dilation so MORE YAY! He just told me to stay hydrated, take it easy, and get Quinn and Mike ready for another addition to the house. :) And 2wks from now I'll see him again...and then in another 2wks (unless other things are progressing) and then WEEKLY as it's only 3 more weeks until my due date!! ahhh!!! Need to get some things settled at work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sept 8th??? Glad all went well. Take care of you and bb. Will see you in a couple of weeks. Let us know what we can do to help. Get some sleep this weekend!!!

Kisses to Quinn...love,
Mom

Christine and Curt said...

wow, that is so fast! i hope you are doing well. it's been so darn hot lately!!!