Monday, July 19, 2010

Pregnant Brain...

Three years ago, not two. And Mike didn't leave until August, so I really don't know where my brain was on that last post!

ANYWAY, yesterday brought us to Kato/Eagle Lake for Granny's birthday! We met up at Grizzly's with most of the "Mexico gang" and Quinn ran right up to Granny and gave her a big hug! It was the greatest present ever. I'm so excited she's finally warming up to family members and people she talks about all the time (instead of crying, whining, and hiding). Yay! I must admit, it brought a little tear to my eye see her interact with the family.

No real baby news/development this weekend. He's getting sick of being cramped up, I think. I feel LOTS of stretching movements. And he gets the hiccups after I wait awhile to eat and then eat too fast. It's a craziest feeling...

So, instead of getting house ready for baby, we got Quinn more family time. Even trade. It also meant I skipped another day of getting work accomplished, but it was next to the most gorgeous day ever in a long time (LOW humidity) and gave me a reason to kick back and enjoy others watching the kiddo while I did nothing. :) It does mean we got home late and Quinn had yet another late night to bed, BUT I should go wake her up now and get us to Farmington!

No comments: