Saturday, December 8, 2007

Birthday

First off, for some reason the notes I posted on Wednesday stated I posted them on Monday--so, I'm sorry for any confusion that may have caused y'all! I'm not sure what happened there.


I can't believe it's my birthday already. As my first present, Mike fed Quinn for her 3am feeding! It was awesome...until she was still hungry after her bottle was gone. Mike brought her to me (so I didn't have to get out of the nice warm bed) so it was still awesome. I got almost 4 uninterrupted hours of sleep!! However, I was woken up today at about 7:30am (right after I fell asleep after Quinn's 6:30am feeding) by the sounds of construction outside--either someone is having housework done outside, or they are really decorating for Christmas. Either option is completely possible, as there are some outrageously decorated houses around here!
We're hoping to get out and find a tree this weekend. We will be having Mike's parents here for Christmas, so we have a reason to decorate the house (other than for the sheer pleasure of us getting to decorate, look at it for a few weeks, and take it all down again).

This photo to the left of the page--does that remind anyone else of Zoolander's look(s)?? Maybe I'm just sleep deprived, but I love this photo!

The only thing she really dislikes is being cold, these days. She loves her bath time, just not the times right before and right after being in the water. Once she realizes she's in the water, she's as happy as can be.

I took some video of Quinn the other day. The starting shot is not so hot, but she's showing her cuteness! (posted below)




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday KT!!!!

I hope you continue to enjoy your special day.

Thanks for sharing the photos and video. Give Quinn an extra hug from me.

Love you all!
Peachy

Anonymous said...

I love the ending of the video! :) Her birthday gift to you...a little spit up. Happy Birthday, KT!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday "Mommy". Hope Quinn is good to you today. Enjoy your time with Dannie and Nate. I LOVED the video...especially the big ending! :) :) Keep those coming.

Love you much!
Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! ("Birthday" has a whole new meaning, now, doesn't it?)

Gotta love newborn sneezes! Too adorable!

TB--Milwaukee said...

Just so you know, we sang "Happy Birthday" to you at the Rebarchik House tonight. Caryn and Elizabeth love singing, but they're not to keen on singing on the phone. No candles, but we did have pumpkin pudding pie.

Happy Birthday Auntie Katie!