Friday, December 28, 2007

DATE NIGHT!!!

So, last night, I felt as officially "grown up" as this Christmas Tree.





Granny and Judy watched Quinn, and Mike treated me to...





a trip to the candy store and NBC store, a sighting of the Christmas tree at Rockefeller,



we ate a "Times Square" priced appetizer,



he bought me a hat,









and Mike managed to get us Orchestra seating the afternoon of the show on Broadway to see "Avenue Q"



(and what's the internet for??).







Why did I feel officially "old" you may be asking?? We were at dinner (about 2 hours after I left home) we sat down, and before I knew it I was asking Mike how much fun he thought Quinn, Granny, and Judy were having. A big "no-no" of actually having a night away from the baby!! I tried hard to not mention it much the rest of the night, but she was still on my mind.




Overall, it was a fabulous evening and we were glad we were able to get away for the night and allow Granny and Judy some quality time with Quinn. This is what we walked home to...




JUST WAIT until she's walking around...they'll really be wiped out after a night of babysitting!!!!



Thanks Granny, Judy and Mike for a great birthday present!! I had a wonderful evening.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Quinn got the better of Judy and Granny! I've had a few nights like that myself! Glad you had a nice night out. Looks like fun.

Love you....XXOO
Mom

Dannie said...

This week must have been an "Avenue Q" week, because a friend at work told me she had just seen that show this week as well. I never heard of it before, sounds interesting.

TB--Milwaukee said...

Can you send the Granny's this way, we'd love a "date night." Not sure we'd find them the same way when returning to our house.

TB--Milwaukee said...

its great to have conversations after kids.. like.. Alex pooped 3 times today, Elizabeth farted all day long.. and Caryn thought she could, but didn't....:) cb-west allis