Monday, December 17, 2007

Seasonal Chill

I'm watching the news break on NBC...they just announced that a "seasonal chill" will be coming through town on Wednesday/Thursday after some light snow/rain. The temperatures listed were High: 41 Low: 30. I couldn't help but laugh out loud and figured it was a blog worthy entry. Does that seem seasonal to all y'all in Minnesota and Wisconsin where the real "seasonal chill" of about 10 degrees is hitting you!?

Off to decorate our tree!! We walked to the tree lot the other day (about 2 miles there and back and it was a seasonal 29 degrees) and got creative on how to get the tree home. Any guesses? My family can't answer yet as I told them the story already. Regardless, it felt AWESOME to get out of the house and get some exercise (even if I was sore for the next 12 hours). I've been stuck at the same weight now for 2 weeks...need to get those pounds off so my clothes fit again! I'm getting sick of wearing the sweat pants...and Mike's probably getting sick of seeing me in them!

Photos to be posted soon of Christmas Quinn and tree!!!

1 comment:

Christine and Curt said...

it's funny when people think 30 degrees is cold. i think 30 is seasonably mild. right now it's about 18 degrees and i'm starting to sweat!