Friday, December 14, 2007

Three Weeks ... Already ?!

Quinn turned three weeks old yesterday! Time flies when you spend your days feeding, eating, changing diapers, and trying to find time to sleep, cook, clean and do laundry -- and blog to keep you all updated on our lives!! I have no clue what day it is anymore or what the "outside world" is like. Hopefully we'll get to the corner today or tomorrow to get out of the house for awhile!


We got snow yesterday...about 1/2 inch (they got more about an hour north)! I don't know that we'll ever get more than that...of course it is only mid-December. It was raining and sleeting most of the day, which put a damper on my plans to take Quinn for her first walk to the corner pharmacy (as Mommy is out of Advil!!).

Regardless, we enjoyed the day of "playing", eating, and (as Dad found out last night) crying. Looking at lights is her favorite activity; I can't wait until our tree is up! Of course, we need a tree first...we're a little behind on that this year. Her second favorite activity is probably bath time. She would sit in water all day if I would let her (and if she could stay warm enough!). Her favorite part is the water splashing her face and back when I wash her hair...she actually fusses if I cover her eyes when I'm wetting her head! We spent about 15 minutes playing in the water yesterday.

Hope all is well with everyone else!

No comments: