Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Visitor 2000!!

Congratulations to visitor #2000 coming out of Rochester, Mn at 3:52pm EST today! I don't know who you are, I just know you're from Rochester and you've been on the blog for about 3 minutes! So, thanks for visiting, and come back soon! Maybe send a comment at the bottom of an entry and let us know who you are!!
Also, I've set up a facebook account; much due to the persistance from Jen. But, turns out most of my friends are on facebook too! So, that's another fun way to communicate with you all in "the outside world" per Jill's post on "my wall".
So, that is where I will be posting additional photos of Quinn, too (past what I show on the blog). Hopefully the link on the right will take you directly to her albums. We'll test that out.

2 comments:

TB--Milwaukee said...

Left, right, who's really paying attention. The link did work!

Anonymous said...

I am glad tb- Milwaukee has time be home with a sick child and still have time to blog.. Wonder what he is doing now since all 3 kids are sleeping.. Laundry maybe??? Dishes maybe??? Wrapping presents???